at Unit 3 - 17967 #10 Highway.
Today, 20 years later, not much has changed.
Yes, we have moved and expanded but you will still find the same feeling,
some familiar faces and a whole lot of love.
Dean, Cheri & Troy
on 20 years of business!
To celebrate 20 Years, all day Saturday
all regular priced retail will be 20% off!!
We also wanted to share with you some inside information,
things you wouldn't know unless you really knew us!
Here is 20 things you didn't know about Michauds. Enjoy!!
2. Troy's high school yearbook quote was " will most likely see him at Michauds salon in the future".
3. Michauds started out in 1040 square feet and has now grown to 8000 square feet.
4. We have cake for any and every occasion, thanks to Cheri.
5. We are easily bribed with homebaking or Panago Cheese Bread.
6. Our stylists come from far and wide to work here. Vancouver, North Vancouver, New Westminster and Abbotsford.
7. We love a good practical joke, especially on our bosses. We have replaced Troy's barbicide with blue-raspberry Jell-O, combs included. Most recently the entire staff was in on a year long prank involving Troy's garden gnome. (Don't worry, he received a makeover and was returned safely). Troy is plotting his revenge.
8. Every Stylist has their stylist of choice We are usually the worst clients so, we pair up to torture each other.
9. Dean knows how bad the stylists want something by how many e's we add to his name.
10. Ever wonder why we stay so happy during busy days? Our bosses treat us to pizza on those chaotic days.
11. Our stylists can't get enough of each other. On weekends they can often be found out together, at one another's houses or attending weddings, or in Vegas....
12. Tegan and Cari often treat us to home baked goodies, including gluten free cupcakes.
13. When downtown Cloverdale hosts their trick or treat day, Dean has to hide the Halloween candy from the entire staff. Every year, Cheri and Troy make their mission to find it.
14. Underneath all the new renos, our stylist Todd has artistically painted his name on the wall...twice.
15. We are all convinced that there's a ghost in the building, If you arrive early enough, you can hear what sounds like someone walking upstairs
16. The spa has monthly staff luncheons.
17. The most commonly asked question in the building is... Where's Dean?
18. Through Green Circle, we recycle all hair clippings that are then re-used to soak up oil spills.
19. One year, we brought in the Victoria Order of Nurses to give the staff flu shots. In the end, we had to offer complimentary flu shots to our guests because our staff chickened out.
20. Sam, Michelle, Cheri, Viv and Cari are Redken Certified Colourists! More stylist to follow.
We are a family.
We are Michauds.